- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Top tier global bank is looking to hire a CDD specialist for a new permanent role within the Client Delivery team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Confidently work on CDD reviews for a large portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring that all assigned cases are completed in accordance with the Banks policy and procedures, in order to adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with the Banks regulatory standards.
- Ensure Quality standards are maintained for all assigned cases: overall rejection rates for cases submitted to CET checking should be no higher than the quarterly targets.
- Maintaining relevant MIS throughout CDD process, in order to streamline and ultimately demonstrate status of personal portfolio throughout course of CCD review.
- Effective relationship and key stakeholder management with and across the networks. Working closely with RM's early and plan work distribution to focus on completion within deadline.
Qualifications and Skills
- AML/KYC/CDD expertise essential
- Investment and Correspondent Banking experience is essential
- Must have experience of complex entity types
- Understanding and awareness of control and risk awareness
- Case-making - Ability to combine high levels of productivity with quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please apply now if you have the required experience.