CCB Senior Client Experience Research Lead
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18076280
CCB Senior Client Experience Research Lead
Competitive Salary Offered Brief Description of the Organization:
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) is part of Citi, a leading global financial services company, which has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in over 160 countries and jurisdictions.
CCB has operations in over 30 countries with local expertise contributed by in-country commercial bankers. CCB embodies our unique purpose as a global bank of choice for multinational mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. Description:
CCB is dramatically transforming the way commercial banking business is conducted, focusing on being the best for our clients and digitally enabling our key interactions. Reengineering key processes and experiences underpins CCB digitisation efforts and is core to our Digital approach.
The new journeys we are designing will have a direct impact for our clients and will be seen and used by thousands of people every day. Taking a client's vision from a concept to deliver a new digital experience for the end users.
You should be passionate about the future of defining new digital client journeys, enthusiastically curious, and excited about constant learning and development. Crafting research plans and discussion guides, conducting end-user interviews, synthesising and analysing research feedback, translating the clients' needs into layman's terms to keep the team focused on the client need. Key Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to create user-centred design based on your understanding of Human Computer Interactions fundamentals.
- Prioritize and Predict stakeholder needs and trends
- Identify key experience drivers (moments of truth, inflection points) from research to help make informed data-driven design recommendations and decisions.
- Articulate a compelling 'story' from the research and where necessary influence for best outcome
Engagement and Communications:
- Experience in CX Research or a similar role
- Client experience researcher who always puts the client first. Passionate about solving difficult, user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- Experience of direct client engagement while being a relatively neutral party and conveying empathy to clients' needs / pains.
- Lean Process experience focused on client and end user experience
Client Needs - Personas and Journeys:
- Proven track record of success in working with designers, product managers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things
- Perform user interviews, contextual inquiry, group interviews, JTBD switch interviews, surveys, usability testing, and more using remote testing methods
- Frequent contact with key external clients and CCB team members, via agile and unstructured interactions.
- Ability to effectively articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle an advantage and ability to work closely with technology teams
- Working with technology to produce wireframes, prototypes, user interface and graphic design for mobile apps and websites.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in retesting revised experiences, refine, track progress and drive continuous experience improvement.
- Create CCB Client Personas aligning to segments and industries - internal and externally.
- Creating CCB Client Journeys to address their pains and needs and mapping out the end2end new digital client journey.
Monitoring and Progress Management:
- Leading by example - knowing when and how, to push for more results.
- Drive continuous experience improvement.
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills at all
- Highly effective influencing skills, uses appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan or activity
- Measure and baseline client experiences we deliver across all touchpoints.
- Define the quantitative and qualitative measures to monitor / gauge client experience over time
- Survey design - Ask the right questions, the right way, to uncovering actionable insights and find meaning in the data
- Feed results back into persona model and evolving research baseline and client journey mapping efforts
- University Degree
- User Visual Design and Client Interaction Design
- Possess a broad skillset of qualitative and design research methods
- Excellent communication skills
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer Closing Date: 9 January 2019