An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global investment bank, for an initial 6 month period. The successful appointee will work as part of the Client Assets function, responsible for all aspects to include both daily control functions and project / business
analysis. The team also are responsible for regulatory reporting, partnering with business analysis and implementation teams, driving forward various projects to develop and improve risk and control frameworks and liaison with regulators.
- Contribute to efforts to enhance and maintain current CASS risk assessment and control framework across all FCA regulated entities
- Daily calculation of cash lock up for UK Client Assets entities
- Daily calculation of segregation deficits for UK Client Assets entities
- Liaising with various CASS community teams on inputs to daily calculations & managing escalations
- Involvement in CASS incidents management process & breach reporting to FCA
- Consulting with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Client Assets issues impacting calculations
- Participate in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams
- Participate in Client Asset initiatives
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Nikki Bowring: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference NBO51148.
- Degree educated with strong academics
- Ideal candidate will have a background in banking and finance operations and regulations within an Investment Bank
- Ability to manage various deliverables concurrently throughout the day, within deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who can liaise with various teams both regionally and globally
- Must have strong communication skills to clearly articulate issues and ideas, provide timely escalation
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types required
- Demonstration of strong organisational, prioritisation and project management skills required
- Good interpersonal skills to build strong relationship with key stakeholders within and outside of Operations essential
- Good influencing skills to work with the Operations team in challenging the status quo and continuously enhancing the control environment required
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.