- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Apr 19
CASS Production Manager # 124524
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
The role sits within the CASS (Client Assets) Operations team, which supports and delivers against regulatory initiatives, takes forward and drives the CASS agenda.
- Ensure the accurate and timely lockup of Client Money and Assets as set out in the FCA CASS Rule book
- Manage all aspects of "Alternative and Normal approach" calculation, reviewing exceptions and escalating as appropriate
- Ensure Normal approach Bank accounts are funded and diversified in line with FCA rules/Internal policy
- Project manage key CASS focus areas in relation to FRC audit standards
- Deliver monthly CMAR reporting & RP maintenance
- Manage control gaps for improvements, drive remedial work
- Manage team of 4 people. Conduct 121's, ensure procedures are kept updated and team members are cross trained
- Deliver/Contribute to reviews of CASS processes across the divisions
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Strong work ethic and able to identify and communicate issues succinctly
- Articulate CASS matters to senior partners and applicability of CASS scenarios to business processes
- Lead, coordinate areas of remediation in relation to CASS Production processes/controls
- Highly attentive to detail. Comfortable dealing with large data sets, able to use Excel functions such as VLOOKUP's, Macros and Pivots
- Able to challenge status quo and identity inefficiencies with processes. To propose solutions where necessary