CASS Operations # 099002
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
The role sits within the CASS (Client Assets) Operations team, which supports and delivers against regulatory initiatives, takes forward and drives the CASS agenda.
- Deliver reviews of CASS processes across the divisions
- Project manage key CASS focus areas in relation to new FRC audit standards
- Dedicatedly take on CASS risk program of work
- Manage control gaps for improvements, drive remedial work
- Engage with key partners to continuously drive CASS mandate
- Strong work ethic and able to identify and communicate issues with an understanding to support and resolve
- Articulate subject matter to senior partners and applicability of CASS scenarios to business processes
- Lead, coordinate areas of remediation in response to FCA reviews/actions
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- CASS awareness to Regulatory landscape
- Knowledge of investment banking products
- Ability to build constructive relationships with business partners
- Ability to question and challenge status quo
- Professional evidence of strong culture & Leadership skills
- Strong resilience to deliver under own initiative, meeting deadlines and balancing priorities
- Flexible and understanding of demands within regulatory space
- Listed Derivatives experience - Client Money Normal approach calculation. Knowledge of how the calculation is performed and experience using GMI