- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
We are looking for a candidate to have day to day oversight of CASS, including regular reviews of systems and controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. You will report into the Head of Regulatory Reporting
- Preparation and maintenance of CASS Management information & Client Money & Asset Return (CMAR)
- Analysis of regulatory changes on CASS and impact on business requirements
- Manage and resolve CASS related risks, issues and breaches
- Support operational oversight of outsourced providers in meeting CASS requirements.
- Point of contact for auditors in respect of CASS.
- Provide subject matter expertise on CASS and Transaction Reporting to support education and training to the business.
- Knowledge of the CASS rulebook and the implications of recent FCA policy statements (e.g., 14/9).
- Knowledge of other relevant regulatory obligations that affect an Asset Manager beneficial (e.g., Transaction Reporting).
- Focal point for T&C within Operations (Training & Competence)
- Asset Management operations background - experience of end-to-end processes
- Regulatory reporting & CASS knowledge - execution and oversight
- Broad understanding of an investment management business with some knowledge of operational functions
- Communication skills and effective stakeholder management.
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to defy uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.