CASS Audit Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG UK
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Financial Sector Assurance Services (FSAS) Banking Regulatory provides regulatory advisory and assurance services to assist leading organisations in the Banking sector. KPMG has a proven track record of helping clients in this area, and we have significant growth plans given the opportunities arising from increasing regulatory scrutiny, supervision and demand for external assurance.
Team members possess a variety of core assurance and advisory skills, and have considerable industry knowledge and specialist expertise of the UK regulatory environment.
- Delivery of client engagements, leading small sized teams and providing input to larger, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Delivering Section 166 reviews and reporting to the FCA as part of a wider team.
- Advising and assisting clients in understanding the impact of regulatory developments on existing processes and controls.
- Advising clients on CASS issues and providing assurance over existing processes.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of client asset based training
- Provision of technical support and advice internally to KPMG teams in respect of the client asset audits.
- Mentoring and coaching other less experienced team members.
- Taking an active role in the preparation of proposal documents and tenders, organising client workshops and industry seminars and drafting marketing materials.
- Developing knowledge management and thought leadership and identifying new business and growth opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong understanding of businesses, structures, governance frameworks and process & control infrastructures of firms in the banking sector.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills and ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external network of contacts.
- Project management skills and ability to manage a team of professional staff.
Experience and Background:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Professional qualification preferred, with strong knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance but crucially the practical application within the banking industry.
- Project management skills, demonstrated by a record of regulatory project delivery.
- The ability to evaluate technical issues, analyse facts, consult and deliver solutions to clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; including an ability to communicate well with clients in writing and verbally.
- Significant and relevant financial services experience with a focus on the FCA's Client Assets Sourcebook.
- Understanding of regulatory developments and key current issues facing clients.
- Proven track record in working with teams to bring high quality deliverables to a range of stakeholders.