Buyside OMS - AIM Decision Support Product Manager
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing strategies and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. Our team is made up of talented and hardworking professionals who think creatively and work collaboratively in an open environment to deliver results, drive innovation, and solve difficult problems. We also recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in cultivating a supportive workplace and the importance of giving back to our communities, as evidenced by our award-winning programs! What's the role?
Bloomberg is seeking a senior individual to join the Buyside OMS (AIM) Product team to focus on our Decision Support offering, spanning the portfolio management process, idea generation & portfolio implementation. As part of the team you will research, develop and promote solutions to optimise our OMS clients' Portfolio Management workflow and maximize insights and efficiencies. You will play an active role in the product vision, roadmap planning and development execution, including workflow design, quality assurance, product feedback, collaboration, and contribution to marketing & client engagement strategy. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop plans for our Portfolio Management solutions, including creative ideas to differentiate our Decision Support offering
- Help present the vision, value proposition, and development progress to business leadership, sales, engineering and our client stakeholders
- Set measurable milestones for the Global delivery of Portfolio Management workflows, including documenting clear functional specifications and SLAs for each phase of product development
- Work closely with our Engineering colleagues and adjacent Buyside product & data specialists on the streamlined & integrated Bloomberg Buyside platform experience
- Contribute to other related initiatives including automation through AI and machine learning and workflow accessibility via our API framework
- Work closely with our sales teams and interact with end users to understand their needs and to promote our offerings
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, CFA and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 5+ years of hands on Buyside product experience
- Deep understanding of Buyside Portfolio Management workflows
- Understanding of the overall buyside OMS business and ability to promote the - Portfolio Management strategy as part of the overall Bloomberg buyside offering, both internally and externally
- Strong industry contacts across the institutional money management community
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management Industry including a broad working knowledge of key products, business dynamics, economic drivers, and critical connectivity partners across key market sub-segments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.