Buyside OMS - AIM Decision Support Product Analyst
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing strategies and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. Our team is made up of talented and hardworking professionals who think creatively and work collaboratively in an open environment to deliver results, drive innovation, and solve difficult problems. We also recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in cultivating a supportive workplace and the importance of giving back to our communities, as evidenced by our award-winning programs. What's the role?
Bloomberg is seeking an experienced individual to join the Buyside OMS (AIM) Product team to focus on our Decision Support offering, spanning the portfolio management process, idea generation & portfolio implementation. As part of the team you will research, develop and promote solutions to optimise our OMS clients' Portfolio Management workflow and maximize insights and efficiencies. As a Product Analyst, you will need to apply working knowledge of Buyside Portfolio Management to define product vision and drive development execution. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop plans for our Portfolio Management solutions, including creative ideas to differentiate our Decision Support offering
- Play an active and versatile role in roadmap planning and development execution including workflow design, detailing specifications, quality assurance oversight, and release planning
- Help present the vision, value proposition, and development progress to business leadership, sales, account management, engineering and our client stakeholders.
- Set measurable milestones for the Global delivery of Portfolio Management workflows. Documenting clear functional specifications (including SLAs) for each phase of product development
- Working collaboratively with other Product Managers and engineering colleagues to integrate Order Management services across all relevant workflows
If this sounds like you:
- Requires 5+ years Buyside product experience
- Deep understanding of Buyside Portfolio Management workflows
- Highly motivated, consensus builder, versatile and collaborative within a team and across a wider business
- Detail-oriented with solid analytic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills including written, graphic and verbal
- Ability to engage senior technology staff both internally & externally
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Opening Date: 02/12/2020
Closing Date: 02/01/2021
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits