Buy side Technology Investment Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 01 Nov 17 2017-11-01
The role contributes to the firm's research coverage for global equities in the technology sector. Evaluating the sustainability of investment opportunities for the fund.
Our client is a unique and highly reputable investment fund that focus on public/private equities and private debt. The firm is an independently owned global asset manager focusing on long term, sustainable investments.
Research and evaluation of up to 12 companies in the technology sector will include:
- Evaluation of management quality and assessing long-term sustainability
- Calculation of estimated intrinsic value using a variety of methods
- Undertake primary research and investment thesis
- Monitor the macro technology industry and its trends
- Present and discuss research ideas
- Make investment recommendations to Senior portfolio managers
The successful candidate will have:
Strong academic background in relevant mathematical/financial field
Relevant experience in the technology sector as an Analyst/Associate
Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Strong written and verbal communication
High proficiency with excel and financial modelling
Opportunity to work for a unique and highly reputable asset manager in London