This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with German language skills and around 3-5 years' experience to join a global investment manager in their London or Munich office.
We would like to hear from individuals with around 3-5 years' experience in institutional or financial intermediary client services/relationship management, working with a leading global or European asset manager. This will be to cover clients in German speaking countries.
The business manages a range of equity and fixed income strategies and is in the process of expanding operations within the UK and wider Europe. The role would be ideal for someone looking to gain exposure to a client relationship management environment and duties will include a variety of responsibilities revolving around both new and existing clients.
- Assist in managing relationships, both externally with clients but also internally across the business with your peers.
- Cross-sell to generate new investment opportunities.
- Ensure that clients receive a first class service.
- Project manage the on-boarding of new clients.
- Deal with any queries or questions.
- Liaise closely with investment teams and the wider sales group.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Some previous experience of building long-term relationships, ideally within the investment management industry although banking/broking backgrounds can also be considered, with the view to both maintaining existing relationships and developing new business.
- Knowledge of equity and/or fixed income asset classes.
- Excellent project management and rapport building skills.
- Fluent German language skills.
We are looking for individuals who are able to demonstrate a flair for building relationships and are genuinely interested in working in institutional investment management.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have had relevant experience.