Buy-Side Credit Analyst - Direct Investments
- £60k - £75k with very competitive bonus/benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Credit Analyst responsible for the internal ratings, credit analysis, portfolio analysis, deal review and approval, limits and exposures management for all direct investments of the company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing Asset Manager in their Credit Risk/Research team.
- Challenging and performing credit analysis on new investment opportunities with a focus on structured credit.
- Developing and maintaining internal credit rating methodologies.
- Assigning internal credit ratings and preparation of materials for consideration by the company’s Credit and Investment Committee(s).
- Evaluating new investments proposed by the asset origination team to identify key credit risks and to challenge deal structures, legal analysis, due diligence and modelling.
- Developing and updating internal credit methodologies and rating models with a focus on complex structured credit instruments.
- Conducting financial analysis of credits to assign internal ratings and present well-structured credit recommendations to senior management.
- Participating in industry events and staying informed through review of market research in order to monitor market trends and appropriately challenge new investment proposals.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 graded BSc or equivalent from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years credit risk experience with a range of structured finance assets and/or fixed income markets
- Commercial Real Estate, Project Finance, Infrastructure sector experience
- Strong modelling skills
Our client are considering people from buy-side/sell-side and rating agencies but they must have relevant credit risk/research experience with the direct investment areas noted above.
Unfortunately our client is unable to provide visa support for the position so candidates must have eligibility to work permanently in the UK.