Leading fund manager (with great ESG credentials) is looking to grow their small business change function in London:- to manage and implement change projects across their business in a risk controlled way. To undertake value-added business analysis across our client's business, with a reporting line up to the COO (rather than IT) For the right applicant, our client would be willing to wait for you to collect your next bonus, ahead of serving your (1-3 month) notice. Unfortunately, they are not in a position to takeover or sponsor any work visa/s.
The successful applicant can expect to be involved in delivering a portfolio of business transformation projects.
- Act as PMO for the programme of projects.
- Manage all project risks to a successful resolution.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement across the business.
- Structure, streamline, and simplify business processes including putting in place the relevant documentation.
- Provide IT development support in VBA to create robust business solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with key industry developments as they relate to process development in the investment industry.
Necessary Skills / Experience
- Financial Markets (ideally Asset Management or alternatively Service Provider) background
- Degree qualified
- Professional qualifications – eg PRINCE or Agile
- Business analysis and project management experience
- Advanced Excel and VBA coding
- Bloomberg Excel API
- UAT and systems testing
Soft Skills are key and you will need
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Team player