Business Transformation - Project Manager # 105923
- The Project Manager will join the Strategy & Change Delivery Team, part of the COO office of the UK Private Bank and will be responsible for the delivery of business transformation projects across the UK private banking platform.
- The ideal candidate is a proactive Project Manager that is willing to rapidly take direct ownership of project workstreams, both in the Regulatory and in the Business Change spaces, working on the assigned delivery milestones with a good deal of independence.
- Gathering business requirements aligned with project deliverables.
- Designing new processes after having engaged with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of projects' objectives through an effective coordination with the Agile product management team.
- Escalating issues which could hinder the project success, with a specific focus on effectively following up on points raised during the testing phase.
- Leading the efforts required to ensure an adequate operational readiness for business transformation projects (e.g. staff training, client communication).
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- He/She will have solid Business Analysis and Project Management experience.
- You will have effective communication skills to successfully interact with different parts of the organization (Agile product management scrums, front office and Corporate Functions, particularly Legal and Compliance), including the Central Regulatory Project Team and the Business Area and Divisional COO teams in Switzerland.
- Solid track record of developing relationships across the business to gather business requirements, interpret them and monitor their implementation.
- Positive "can-do" attitude to drive innovation and transform the UK wealth management business.
- Previous experience with the Agile project management methodology.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint with the ability to prepare presentations to a high quality standard.
- Experience in wealth management represents a valuable asset.