Business Support Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Wholesale International Technology, is responsible for the delivery and governance of all Technology services & technology located outside of the domestic US footprint (excluding EGS) including APAC, EMEA, Canada and Latin America, working closely with our Enterprise partners
This role will provide a business management function oversight for the Head of regional EMEA manager, providing a strategic planning capability and administrational business support capability. The role will also function across International regions with some projects and work efforts.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required) Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the EMEA International Technology business support function to provide Head of EMEA Technology International and directs with Strategic support for business services throughout the region
- Assist in the development of strategies and goals for International in line with Technology vision, strategies and goals
- Represent EMEA technology on Enterprise Technology COO business planning efforts as required
- Manage EMEA Technology Resource Management and Target Operating model planning
- Partner with the Enterprise Finance team to maintain EMEA Financial Management and Analytics, supporting International finances where required
- Develop and maintain a standard set of presentations, communications and reporting for EMEA Technology Management
- Support coordination and manage compliance for operational documentation, processes and procedures across EMEA Technology
- Represent EMEA Technology on Enterprise Shared Services projects & programs where required
- Drive Continuous improvement projects and programs within the Effectiveness & Efficiency Enterprise banner
- Own and maintain ICA / SLA agreements and reporting
- Manage Vendor compliance for International in collaboration with Enterprise Supply Chain Management
- Build and Maintain relationships with CIB COO function / Technology partners and business functions
- Administrational oversight for EMEA Technology processes (Travel, Training, STAMP, MBO planning, etc.)
- Support International Technology in planning, organizing and managing the requests and work efforts related to COO/Business Services
- Identify, assessing and managing risk and engaging team member and risk manager for across International Technology
- Serve as an escalation point within International Technology and Partners on business services matters.
- Drive transparency, structure and oversight into overall COO book of work. (Financials, Budgets, COO functions)
- Coordinate and schedule meetings as needed.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Extensive experience in a similar role within an Enterprise Technology Department
- Knowledge of financial / budget management in a multinational corporation
- Administrational Management knowledge
- Superior skills in creating executive communication materials
- Excellent organizational skills and strategic business planning management
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior technology and business leaders
- Ability to drive/support organizational change and continuous improvement efforts
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to evaluate program financials and business cases
- Experience providing oversight over technology programs, portfolio management
- Ability to provide insights from unstructured sources
- Experience with process improvement and business analysis
- The ideal candidate is someone that has business and/or technology consulting experience
- Relationship development and management is key to the success of this roll.
- Experience and understanding of banking technology is desirable
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.