Business Strategist (b2b sales/business development)
- Competitive and Dependent on Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional from a financial services or technology background with strong enterprise software or product sales/marketing experience. You'll ideally understand the nuts and bolts of financial services, perhaps acquired at a buy side firm (asset manager, mutual fund) or a sell side brokerage firm/ investment advisor. In this role you will identify our clients' needs and focus on developing and securing new business opportunities.
We are a cognitive computing company with offices in London, New York and India. Our team collectively brings over 150 years of experience in machine learning, software engineering and deep financial domain knowledge. We are dedicated to building scalable machine learning and AI technologies that solve some of the hardest problems that bedevil institutions and individuals in the financial services sector.
- Increase client usage and adoption of our product at an enterprise level
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers so we can improve our product
- Produce proposals, concept papers, and marketing documents that communicate the core concepts of our business strategy, mission, impact, and products to multiple audiences, including the general council, senior leadership, policy makers, and the public.
- Serve as a link between business development and engineering teams.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in or selling to the buy-side mutual funds, asset managers or to a sell side brokerage firm, investment advisors.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment with a hunger to deliver and exceed expectations.
- Experience collaborating with many partners within an organization and managing relationships with external counterparts
We offer very competitive salaries, in line with other finance and technology companies. We have an amazing private office in WeWork South Bank Central, its between Blackfriars and the Southbank Centre and is less than a five-minute walk from the London Waterloo station and Southwark tube station.