Business Services M&A Analyst / Associate
- £60,000 to £80,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 18 Mar 19
A global investment bank is looking to hire an Analyst or Associate to their market leading Business Services M&A team. We are currently searching for outstanding individuals who wish to join this forward thinking global platform.
With operations in Europe, Africa, North America, and the Asia Pacific regions they have unparalleled global reach, offering access to one of the largest distribution network in the banking industry. Accordingly, their deal flow includes a great number of cross boarder situations.
The London based Business Services group allows Analysts and Associates to gain direct experience of M&A and exposure to other product groups, such as Leveraged Finance, ECM and DCM. Assisting in origination and execution of corporate finance transactions in the UK and Continental Europe. You can expect to be involved in industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling. You will be involved in the preparation and pitching of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community.
The successful candidate will have;
- Substantial experience of financial analysis, modelling and valuations.
- Currently an M&A Analyst or Associate in a leading Investment Bank or M&A Boutique or big 4 accounting firm
- A strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to further their career at one of the world’s leading investment banking institutions. Please submit your CV through the portal below.