Business Services Director
Global Services Director job - Top 20 Accountancy firm - Central London - up to £100k
A rapidly expanding top 20 Accountancy firm who have a very well-established outsourcing function, are looking for a Global Services Director to be based in their Central London headquarters.
The Global Services department that this role sits within looks after a sizeable portfolio of clients in Europe, North America and Asia, working with limited companies, family owned businesses and VC and PE backed entities across a range of sectors.
As Global Services Director, you will be responsible for managing a large team of qualified and part qualified Accountants. Your role will encompass maintaining existing client relationships, building new client relationships, reviewing work undertaken by others and ensuring that the department is operating as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
You will have experience of managing a sizeable portfolio. In this role, the portfolio is expected to reach around £2 million in recurring fees in a relatively short space of time.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a market leading Accountancy firm with a very fine business model. Progression to Partnership is on offer as is a package that is at the top end of the current market rate.
Global Services Director responsibilities:
- Assisting the senior leadership team in running the team in the most efficient way possible
- Owning relationships relating to outsourcing services with a substantial portfolio of clients
- Ensuring stakeholder awareness of client activity given others in the firm will be providing services to and/or will own the high level relationships with many of the clients;
- Coaching members of the team to develop their client management skills and to some extent, their technical skills;
- Acting as mentor and appraiser for more junior members of the team
- Managing financial relationship with clients being recovery, debtor and work in progress
- Ensuring that the company's risks are managed appropriately
The ability to speak German or previous knowledge of the German market is desirable but by no means essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.