Business Risk and Control Manager
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Ou client, a leading custodian bank, seeks an associate level 1st line of defence Business Risk and Control Manager.
- Operational Risk Management Framework- To understand and interpret all Operational Risk Management Framework requirements and to provide on-going assurance and reporting regarding adherence with requirements.
- Governance & Reporting- To oversee, support and deliver fit for purpose risk governance arrangements and related reporting (and other ad-hoc reporting as required);
- Assurance & Monitoring- To assist in the consistent design and delivery a suitable risk based assurance and monitoring programme (including substantive control testing (ICMP), KRI and Thematic Reviews
- Risk & Control Assessment (RCA)- To assist with ensuring the RCA is maintained, based on all current and emerging risk triggers;
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.