Twenty have partnered with an Investment Bank who are looking for a Risk & Controls Business Analyst to join their Controls team. This will involve working with a range of functions including Independent Risk Management teams, Business Control and COO teams to support change.
You will be working with the Project teams to understand the TOM strategy and how it will impact the business but also help with implementation of the TOM. Furthermore, you will help to set up the framework and support the build out of the risk teams
- Work with project team to understand the EMEA Risk TOM, strategy and how this impacts each team
- Interpret and validate the requirements through to implementation
- Set up the framework with the project team and senior management. Document and deliver presentations, progress reports to senior management.
- Define all milestones for the project plan
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders
- Implementation of processes, gap analysis on policies
- Support the build out of risk teams and the growing business across the EMEA region
- Assist with the implementation of RCSA’s and embedding Risk appetite and complete technology enhancements to align risk components
- Document and implement lifecycle routines and centralize data provisioning.
- Close coordination between region and Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) to embed and implement across all programs and lines of business
- Support the business controls team on remediation
- Previous experience managing change programs
- Experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Experience designing, developing, implementing effective risk management programs within a large financial services company
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks
- Track record of working across multiple teams with stakeholders at all levels