Business Requirements Analyst
- A multinational banking and financial services company is looking for Business Requirements
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 21 Sep 17
Business Requirements Analyst Location: London 6 months contract Payrate: £ 325/day A multinational banking and financial services company is looking for Business Requirements Analyst contractors for a 6 months contract in London. The FINREP/ LIQREP Reporting team sits within the Finance (DFIN
Business Requirements Analyst
6 months contract
Payrate: £ 325/day
A multinational banking and financial services company is looking for Business Requirements Analyst contractors for a 6 months contract in London.
The FINREP/ LIQREP Reporting team sits within the Finance (DFIN CMA) and is responsible for the Financial Accounting, FINREP and LIQREP reporting for Kleinwort Hambros Group to SG Paris and to the Local Regulator.
The key purposes of the role:
- Working within Change the Bank (CTB) area of the FINREP/LIQREP team this role will be involved in providing business analysis and specify requirements for the project to move to a new core banking system.
- The role will work analysing the treatment of core banking products in the current banking system and accounting sets, specifying requirements under the new banking and ensuring correct setup in the new system.
- Pro-actively seeking improvements and efficiencies in all areas.
- Assistance and involvement with other team functions, engaging in business liaison discussions and various ongoing LIQREP projects. Providing pro-active and positive support to the FINREP/ LIQREP team and other areas within the bank during a challenging ongoing period of Regulatory change.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Support the CTB team on transition of core banking system from Olympic to the new FNZ platform
- Understand how the core banking system supports the way different products (especially Wealth management Business products) work
- To have strong business/ data analysis skills with strong orientation towards accounting and ALM.
- To understand how different products are currently set up within Olympic / Osprey system, work out the GAP analysis / new system requirements for FNZ.
- Assist with production of business requirement document for FNZ implementation.
- To work with various teams especially ITEC, REG and ALM to enable construction of data models.
- To be involved in FNZ system rollout/ migration from Olympic to FNZ and this entails performing detailed systems test.
- Assisting with the simplifying, streamlining and automation of processes where appropriate
- Engaging with various teams regarding the on-going FNZ project and attend various meetings and being subject matter expert for CMA relating to the FNZ project.
- Engagement with various other ongoing projects and attending meetings
Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the KH Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long term sustainability of client relationships
Requirements / technical knowledge:
- Ideally worked in an accounting team before and has a good level of understanding of double entry accounting
- Good Knowledge of core banking products and associated accounting sets
- Clear evidence of writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD’s) for creating reporting solutions with IT individuals.
- Had some experience on regulatory returns (Required)
- Experienced on working on systems solutions to reporting (required)
- Ideally worked within a Regulatory Reporting team as part of a Credit Institution (Desirable)
- Has experience in setting up databases or worked on VBA solutions (Required).
- Degree level education or equivalent vocational qualification relevant to Accounting, Finance, Business or IT development (Required);
- Professional Qualification such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent (Desirable)