Twenty have partnered with a Global Financial Institution who are looking for a Business Project Manager to join their COO team. You will be working across a range of business lines to manage a broad portfolio of projects covering commercial, regulatory and infrastructure drivers.
- Ownership of all project management responsibilities from inception through to delivery in compliance with approved Group change policies and governance processes.
- Determines critical path for successful project delivery and actively manages dependencies to drive projects to OnTime/OnBudget/OnScope delivery
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure all have a shared & common understanding of project objectives, timeline and deliverables
- Work closely with stakeholders and provide regular updates
- Provide transparency into programme status producing status reports
- Chairs steering committees and working groups as required.
- Estimate, plan, track and analyse budget, actuals and projections.
- Business Project Manager with proven experience managing multi-month duration projects involving significant IT deliverables
- Previous experience within front-to-back process change across Trading, Risk and/or Operations and members facing areas.
- Sufficient knowledge of OTC trading, trade lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of credit derivative trade lifecycle and experience managing product launches desirable
- Appreciation of IT project delivery methodologies
- Fluent in French and English