A growing, SME sized wealth management business are looking for a Business Manager to lead and coordinate key actions and activities linked to both the office of the CEO and wider Exco including offsites and Board activity. This role will also ensure organisational wide project activity has the appropriate oversight whilst working with all necessary stakeholder to keep strategic initiatives on track.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the CCO, CFO, CPO and also partner with the Regional Leads to ensure project activity and key business initiatives are delivered to a high standard.
- Implement Board reporting cycle processes to ensure forward looking agenda items are communicated and adequately prepared for CEO comment and review
- Accountability for recording actions of Exco / SLT meetings, project managing those actions and ownership of associated Governance
- Provide dedicated support on M&A activity including assimilation of data to inform pricing decisions
- Develop strategic workforce plans aligned to Business critical priorities and CEO special projects
- Development of key metrics / reporting to provide CEO with adequate data to underpin key decision making and support growth ambitions – working with key internal partners to ensure correct challenge alignment to strategic agenda
- • Support in the content development and smooth running of internal presentations and companywide events
- Strong Academics with a minimum of 6-8 years of professional working experience within regulated markets
- Extensive stakeholder management at C Suite / Director level
- Proven technical knowledge of Investment, actuarial and pension admin skills
- Ability to influence and challenge across all organisational levels
- Ability to analyse data at pace to make informed decisions and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions