US Investment Manager are looking to recruit a Business Manager into their Distribution function on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will play an instrumental part in supporting their growth plans. You will be responsible for providing business management support to the EMEA distribution function working closely with segment and channel heads.
Responsibilities would include:
- Ensure the effective execution of the distributions functions and ensure tight governance
- Working closely with segments and channels heads to support the management of strategy and change management
- Product business intelligence and produce presentations for senior management for external events and also townhalls
- Help build an EMEA distribution communication strategy focusing on strategic objectives
- Write quarterly Distribution newsletter and messages on behalf of senior management
- Organise internal events for the Distribution team
- Financial and Data Analysis
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a Business Management role from ideally another Investment Manager, you will have both strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well outstanding communication both written and verbal. You will also have proven project management skills with the ability to demonstrate delivering results from enhancements.