My client is a well-established, global asset manager (AuM $500bn+). This role sits in a newly created team that will be supporting the firms growth, specifically with a view to distrubution, to help shape the future business model of the group.
This opportunity will be entail multiple initiatives across the business specifically with regards to the distrubution team. You will be working with senior stakeholders across the business to understand complex requirements which you will lead from concept to execution.
The position gives you the opportunity to work with senior leadership to develop strategies on delivering key business initiatives. This will include:
- Defining business case need/opportunity
- Work with project teams and business representatives
- Prepare & present materials at committees
- Evaluate options and present solutions for review
- Contribute to design of new operating models and business processes
- Act as a consultant throughout development and testing stages of project implementation
- Strong academic background, with degree.
- 5-10 years experience in project management/change/consultative business management initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- High commercial acumen (ability to understand business strategy, objectives and system infrastructure)