My client is a well-established, global asset manager (AuM $500bn+). This role sits in a newly created team that will be supporting the firms growth and change initiatives to help shape the future business model of the group.
This unique opportunity will be managing multiple projects across the business through a distribution lens. You will be working with senior stakeholders across the business to understand complex requirements which you will lead from concept to execution.
The position gives you the opportunity to work with senior leadership to develop strategies on delivering key business initiatives. This will include:
- Defining business case need/opportunity
- Prepare & present materials at committees
- Work with project teams and business representatives
- Evaluate options and present solutions for review
- Contribute to design of new operating models and business processes
- Act as a consultant throughout development and testing stages of project implementation
- Previous experience in project management
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- High commercial acumen (ability to understand business strategy, objectives and system infrastructure)
Please note the team has 3 x open positions from junior - senior level.