Business Manager – Group Operations – Financial Markets. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets firm in managing several large, cross divisional initiatives, and have an opportunity for a Business Manager to partner with key stakeholders to he management and oversight of a diverse set of management information.
You will work across a diverse set of business management responsibilities, including strategy, financial management, resource management, business risk and control, delivery management, governance, reporting and communications.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years experience in global financial services or management consultancy
- Experience as a business manager or working within a chief operating office
- Proven experience in financial, resource, and delivery management
- Strong experience in MI, reporting and governance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Management consulting experience is beneficial but not required
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is an initial six months, £500-550/day role (subject to employee tax deductions; employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate).