The Business Manager will work within our UK operation to positively influence our productivity. Working with the UK CEO they will support the streamlining of strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, leading key areas of cross functional initiatives and communicating objectives between departments.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a business focussed role, in a fast-paced environment, with a special focus on executive-level delivery and inter-departmental collaboration. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role with the potential to make your mark on the next chapter of our business.
- Support the UK CEO on strategic business projects from development through successful execution.
- Assist and communicate with executives and leaders across FNZ UK in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organisational procedures for optimised efficiency and productivity
- Attendance at UK executive committees to create content, drive agenda and create actionable plans for the UK CEO and Ex Co.
- Drive strategic system implementation and process automation through others.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, and planning.
- Define, plan and drive the agenda for the UK leadership team including balance of strategy, business and culture topics.
- Strategic Partnership: Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communication.
- Strategic Planning and Leadership: supporting annual strategic planning for the function, creating and updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators.
- Manage processes, ensuring coordination with corporate priorities, as well as planning group level priorities and alignment of resources.
- Strategic Project Management: on behalf of the UK CEO, overseeing and driving large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects and initiatives.
- Drive high-impact cross-team projects as needed to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving/exceeding commitments.
- Business Processes: Establish a business cadence for the UK leadership team, continually driving alignment and execution of the core business priorities.
- Good academic record and strong business acumen.
- Proven track record in project and business management.
- Experience leading and executing projects in a complex organisational environment and work on several diverse projects at the same time
- Ability to translate ideas into clear, high impact communications
- Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment, orchestrating strategic and complex business activity
- Successfully collaborate and influence across multiple teams and levels. Advanced computer proficiency with Office 365, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel