- £70-80k base + competitive bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 13 Sep 17
My client is a well-established FinTech company which provides award-winning technology harnessed by hedge funds, asset managers and prime brokers to mitigate risk and enhance efficiency. They are proud of their innovative dynamic culture and offer a great opportunity for learning and career growth to all employees. They require a Business Manager to join the global COO team, based in London.
The role will be broad and have involvement in many areas, supporting sales with clients, working with compliance, operational risk and learning about their award-winning technology:
- Review client Master Service Agreements and Schedules for Sales as part of contract negotiations to ensure interests and limitations from an operational perspective are considered.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Track open audit findings and actions including monitoring of implementation.
- Working with compliance and the first point of contact on certain compliance queries
- Involvement in operational risk management, including disaster recovery strategy amongst other things
- Support sales when negotiating with clients or renewing contracts
- Coordinate management information and KPIs from all functions and produce presentations and reports for the Board, the MD, the Management Team and Group-Level Executives.
- Understand the cost base and revenues and work with the finance department on financial/cost analysis.
- Continually review operational processes and controls, highlight inefficiencies and gaps and work with the relevant functions and teams to implement the necessary changes.
- Deputise for the global business manager where appropriate
- Involvement in management of a more junior business manager
- Lead, oversee and/or participate in projects to strengthen the operating environment and controls across the business including tracking of project progress and monitoring of implementation.
- 3-6 years’ experience as a business manager or in a project related role in capital markets
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong analytics, reporting and presenting skills
- Ideally experience in or exposure to the FinTech sector
- Incredible attention to detail and not easily frustrated