Business Management Analyst – Equities – Investment Banking. A consultancy are working with an investment banking client across a portfolio of initiatives within their equities business management function and have a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre individual to provide analytical and management support for the business.
You will work across a portfolio of initiatives aligned to the equities business including those concerning business growth, regulatory change, operational efficiency, and business risk and control. This will involve practical understanding of financial asset classes, sales and trading activity, and the trade lifecycle. It is an opportunity for someone in a role with exposure to the front office, product control or operations to begin a career in a strategic management role.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 2-3 years experience within an investment banking or similar financial markets environment
- Experience in one or more of: the front office, product control, operations or business management
- An understanding of one or more asset class and associated trade lifecycle activities/events
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a day rate contract with a net PAYE rate of up to £200 /day (subject to employee deductions) for an initial six month contract with a potential opportunity to convert to permanent after twelve months.