Business Intelligence (CA - MC)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 23 Apr 19
Business Intelligence (CA - MC)
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
- Experience of the full BI/Data project lifecycle from innovative idea through to BAU BI capability in enterprise deployments.
- Knowledge of project and software delivery methodologies and ability to articulate the pros and cons of each in relation to the other, especially in relation to agile and more traditional waterfall approaches.
- Data solution design experience, showing end to end how the business objectives are delivered through the use of a data solution.
- Experience of cloud data architecture and design, covering conceptual, logical and physical data model design, ETL data flow design, data capture and transformation rules and processes. Knowledge of the leading cloud data management tools on the market.
- Reporting and data visualisation tool expertise, designing reporting and analytics delivery tools that support and deliver against business objectives.
- Knowledge of the leading reporting/data presentation/exploration on the market (covering reporting and charting, budgeting and planning, enterprise performance management, and analytics)
Infrastructure design and selection including cloud based options, and knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods and technologies
- Ability to implement the proposed technical solution using leading Data platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Snowflake and Google)
- Deployment of enterprise data management disciplines - data governance, quality management and data cataloguing
- Experience in the use of leading BI reporting and analytics tools (in particular Tableau, QlikSense and Microsoft PowerBI)
Knowledge of common data sources (SAP/Oracle & other ERP solutions)
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.