Extract knowledge and insight from data sources, to investigate and report on complex business activity to the Executive Committee team.
- Support day to day operations, strategic planning and proactively identify potential problems.
- Work with colleagues from all areas of the business to collate, model, analyse and visualise data on charts, dashboards and heatmaps.
- Lead business management support for Executive Committee member and leadership team, including data gathering, analysis, and preparations of board-ready presentations.
- Prepare first class briefings and presentations to executive leadership teams.
- Ensure efficient and effective governance and oversight through the set up and maintaining of dashboards.
- Strong technical and financial skills, detailed-oriented but able to analyse and distil insight from data
- Knowledge of tableau and qlikview a must
- Able to tell a clear and coherent story using PowerPoint which are “board-ready”
- Regular production of strategic information
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and drive consistent ways of working
- Focus on execution and tenacity to drive results in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Broad understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the firm operates
- Strategy consultancy work experience / Business Manager work experience desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office, particularly advanced Excel ability for data analysis.
- Some knowledge of Investment / wealth management industry.
- Educated to degree level
- Some work experience is an advantage.