Business Development Support
TwentyFour are recruiting for a Business Development Support role, which sits within the Business Development team. An interest and some understanding of the financial services sector is encouraged.
This role will provide wide experience within a rapidly expanding asset management firm and for the right candidate could offer opportunities for further career development.
Your opportunity Primary Responsibilities
- Sales Support: Support the sales team throughout the sales process (e.g. planning and organisation of meetings and materials, distribution of sales and marketing messages to clients);
- Reporting: Completion of monthly and quarterly tasks, to include client specific reports, presentations.
- RFPs/DDQs: Day to day duties will include the completion of RFPs and due diligence questionnaires, work closely with internal teams to source data required to complete RFPs, and update and maintain the databases.
- Ad-hoc tasks: Work on ad-hoc queries received, both internally and externally, liaising with appropriate teams for resolution.
- Provide sales support for all fund and company related information requests
- Liaise with all company departments to complete and help peer review RFPs and DDQs
- Manage, build and grow stakeholder relationships, enhance existing processes
- 1-3 years' experience in a financial services or client support role
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for working as part of a client-oriented team in a dynamic environment
- A highly personable, well organised and detail orientated person, who is a great communicator, conscientious and driven
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good understanding of financial markets and Fixed Income
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint
Excel, databases, financial markets, fixed income knowledge, Salesforce.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .