EDHECinfra has created the largest database of infrastructure investment data in the world and the technology allowing advanced risk-adjusted performance measurements. The EDHECinfra platform gives its users access to dozens of metrics for broad market indices, sub-indices, and custom benchmarks. In 2021, EDHECinfra is launching a new online product called infraMetrics® giving access to index data, valuation and risk analytics, fund and investor peer-group benchmarking tools and asset rating analytics.
The EDHECinfra commercial team is based in London and is growing quickly. The team has seen double-digit growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR) with a stable and growing market consisting of established fund managers, institutional investors, and financial service providers.
Business development managers will cover various market segments at the global level: their primary KPIs are identifying, qualifying, and selling data and analytics to new clients following monthly sales targets and quarterly milestone goals.
- Developing a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Achieving or exceed monthly net sales targets
- Managing the sales process end to end – including securing introductions with decision-makers, providing prospects with product demonstrations, detailed proposals, and consultations
- Face-face meetings at client sites, events, and conferences
- Reporting using a Salesforce CRM
Key Requirements for this Role:
- Have a data and analytics Sales experience
- At least 4 years of sales and / or account management experience in a similar discipline (preferred: financial data vendor, financial services, alternative investments, business to business SaaS sales, solution selling)
- Consultative sales (e.g. SPIN selling) and negotiation skills and experience in a B2B ecosystem
- Proven track record in hitting sales and retention targets
- European languages (eg German or Dutch) would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills in written and verbal communications
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Working knowledge of the financial market data space, alternative assets, and financial services industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field required
Attractive salary and bonus, healthcare, and pension plan coverage.