You will get: £28,000 basic salary | £10,000 bonus | Rapid career opportunities | Remote and WFH set up | Training and development
2 x Business Development Manager - FinTech
We represent a London-based fintech specialised in assessing the credit risk of small and medium-sized enterprises. Their clients leverage the platform which is a SaaS based credit Risk-as-a-Service (RaaS) to take better and faster decisions around lending to or doing business with SMEs.
Their decorated team brings together the leading experts of SME risk modelling and SME financing from across the world.
They already support some amazing clients and areexcited about the fast growth theyhave planned over the next 12 months.
Now experiencing an exciting growth trajectory, this role is for a Business Development Manager to help with their outreach and engagement into the market.
This is no normal sales role, you won’t be cold calling and pitching 100 prospects per day. You’ll have to be:
- Intelligent and diligent. Research each of one your clients to make sure you’re prepared when you do speak.
- Patient – Each sales cycle can take months, so we don’t want a sales person who wants to sell on the first meeting.
- Excellent communicator - You will need to be able to articulate complex concepts in a way that can be easily understood.
- Self starter – You’ll be starting this role remotely and will have to make sure you’re spending each day productively.
- Interested in finance – You’ll have to learn multiple use cases for our product, meaning that an understanding and interest in finance is preferred.
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator searches to find relevant prospects.
- Generate lists of relevant businesses along with the contacts inside of those businesses using your own research outside of LinkedIn.
- Creating and crafting outbound campaigns to increase sales engagements.
- Take initial inbound calls.
- Joining meetings with C-level executives.
- Articulate and willing to learn.
You don’t need, but it’s amazing if you had:
- The ability to speak 2 languages
- A good knowledge of tech in general – Understanding of what an API is etc..
- Previous experience of Hubspot/Sales is preferred but not essential
- A 2:1 university degree or the equivalent in Maths/ Finance or Economics
You will get:
- £28,000 basic salary
- £10,000 bonus
- Rapid career opportunities
- Remote and WFH set up
- Training and development
APPLY NOW - Interviews W/C May 3rd
June 1st 2021 Start Date