Business Development Manager, London (BDM, Account Manager, Account Director, Sales, Business Development) We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our Enterprise Sales team in Bank, London (BDM, Account Manager, Account Director, Sales, Business Development). emagine, are a Professional Services consultancy born out of Deutsche Bank in 1986, specialise in SME high value, low population engagement in Technology, Regulatory, Business Change, Cyber Security and Risk and Compliance within the Financial Services sector.
A typical engagement is providing additional resource capacity to support our Clients' needs or where emagine provide a team of Consultants that are managed by emagine and/or the Client on a T&M or fixed price/capacity basis. emagine's Offshore Development and QA services are located in Bengaluru providing additional low cost on-to-offshore solutions.
emagine by numbers:
€155M turn over in 2019, 1,197 consultants deployed, 10 offices (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Hungary and India), 187 key projects successfully delivered every year, and 38 languages spoken.
The role of Business Development Manager (Account Manager / Director, Sales, BDM):
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our UK team who will have responsibility for developing relationships with key banking clients and winning new ones. Your focus will be on building relationships with both IT and Business decision makers in order to provide solutions and deploy project teams.
We look for people who apply logic to their thinking, are natural self-starters, and see things through from start to finish. People who learn from every mistake are welcomed.
Business Development Manager (Account Manager / Director, Sales) - What You will be doing:
- Account development and new business will be your focus. You will be a strategic partner to Financial Services C level executives, forging new relationships and selling technology solutions for emagine
- You, the Sales Account Manager, will be responsible for mapping out warm accounts and developing them
- You, the BD Manager, you will collaborate closely with our SME Consultants to provide solutions for your clients
- Identify new business opportunities within the Financial Services / Insurance sector
- You, the Business Development Manager, will have complete authority and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting to close in order to exceed your quota.
Business Development Manager (Account Manager / Director, Sales) - experience required:
- Business Development experience from an IT/Business/Professional consulting firm
- IT, Financial Services or Insurance recruitment consultancy experience would be beneficial
- A creative solutions provider. Come with a solution, not a problem
- Proven analytical experience from a sales perspective including; forecasting, budgeting and data interpretation and analysis
- A stellar track record of closing business and managing processes
- The ability to adopt best practices and embrace feedback. Change is welcome
- A natural leader who has the ability to work with a wide spectrum of people (from MDs to Developers) and willing to manage the whole spectrum of responsibilities.
Business Development Manager (Account Manager / Director, Sales, Business Development) - What you will get in return:
- Excellent salary, competitive commission structure and an exceptional benefits package
- A clearly defined career path with mapped progression and continuous training
- To work in an established brand with a startup mentality
- Recognition programmes and sales incentives such as company trips away; e.g. Las Vegas
- Growth within a diverse and global environment; opportunities to open new territories such as the US or Asia.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to find out more please get in touch with us immediately and apply now.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"