Our Client, a leading UK wealth management business Looking for a driven and ambitious, junior business development/Sales executive to join their private client/wealth business. This is an excellent role for someone looking to continue building their career in a well respected Wealth Manager.
- Identifying Business development and proactive sales opportunities within the private wealth space
- Identifying clients needs and appropriately aligning with relative product/solution
- Dealing with inbound new business queries.
- coordinating meetings, emails and client follow ups
- Develop high level knowledge of company strategies and products
- Work closely and support senior business development manager
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3 years previous Financial Services sales experience
- CISI - Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word/Powerpoint/Excel etc)