This person will build out areas within our existing portfolio and build new lines within the investment management area. We have a strong emphasis on Portfolio Trading and Quantitative Research so this person must have a strong network with portfolio managers, traders, and with C-Suite level individuals. This individual will combine research, ahead-thinking, business development, strategic marketing with quality products and services to provide the best talent solution in our industry to meet our client's objectives. SR Investment Partners has 3 offices and operates globally.
Our focus, Mergers, strategic partnerships, Executive search, Capital Introduction, Hedge Fund advisory, and building Investment divisions together.
We specialize in identifying high-caliber mid to executive professionals & teams who are relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy-side and sell-side across all asset classes. We build funds within a Fund, look at investments for interesting strategies i.e for a person, team, or firm, and hire talented individuals to make a difference to our client's objectives across all asset classes.
Coverage areas of interest: France + United Kingdom + USA + Global
Must have knowledge in either/or:
· Hedge Funds -(Across all asset classes - Portfolio Trading & Trading Strategies )
· Investment Banking / Investment Management - Front Office / Markets
· Capital Introduction - (for Hedge fund related topic or M&A - Fund analytics, relationship with brokers/investors & Asset allocation)
· Family Office
· Private Equity
· Wealth Management
· Asset Management
· Seeks, interviews assess reference checks, and places professionals that completely satisfy the client requirements.
· Marketing and strategic business development initiative
· create strong Brand awareness globally
· An extensive network of industry relationships, with a proven track record of managing the sales process to successful closure, analyzing products, and exceeding goals with an emphasis on quality and performance.
· Strong communicator building diverse relationships and conceptualizing ideas that require an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Business development in key areas of expertise and grow a team around them
· Hedge Fund research and Due diligence
· Be ahead of competition i.e by research, analyze key players in the market, strong instinct on knowing key investment talent
· Understand and work with potential investors needs, find the right strategies which will be a right fit for the investor
· Provides support to hedge fund managers in terms of consulting and asset raising for seed
· Understanding of investors and where they are looking to allocate, establish investors’ real interests, match clients with those investors whose interests most closely align with their strategies.
· Knowledgeable and network with alternative investors globally
· Key relationships with investors
· Strong experience in consulting with c-suite managers (strategy design/negotiation, positioning/competition, distribution)
· Strong focus on Research - Hedge Fund/ Trading strategies, portfolio / quantitative trading
· Self-starter - can work within a start-up mentality
· Quantitative understanding - can understand all asset classes
· Strong network
· Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
· Knowledgeable on how to use databases - encore (ensures database integrity/data quality).
· Leading the business development of new clients’ (Asset Managers, Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds, PE, Wealth Managers, official institutions)
· Research and develop new partnerships and funding opportunities, maintain contacts and networks
· Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, private members' events, and forums to assist in growing their candidate/client pools.
· Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
· Ensures all hiring paperwork is filled out thoroughly and all required background checks when required by the client.
· Can communicate with Fund Managers, CEO's, Investors, and all Board level - define plans & objectives
KEY BEHAVIORS/REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
· 4 years + of recruiting or business development or experience in financial markets in form of sales and have made strong capital from the work they have done
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; and the ability to lead others. Must also think outside the box with a start-up mentality.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Generate Revenue
Location: London, Paris, or New York
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 for more details
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474