A blue-chip alternative credit fund manager with expertise across the full spectrum of European credit strategies is hiring an experienced Business Development Director. The market-leading hedge fund has been running for 15 years and is held in the highest regard by consultants and allocators globally. This exciting position is responsible for leading the fundraising and business development across Nordic investors.
- To travel frequently to meet with the key prospective and existing investors across the Nordics.
- To add experience, knowledge, and expertise to the exciting business development push across the Nordics;
- To help define and implement the Nordic fundraising strategy;
- To represent the blue-chip brand with an impressive technical understanding of a multitude credit products;
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces;
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance;
- To have extensive fundraising experience across private and public credit strategies;
- To have a client-first attitude;
- To have a deep investor-network across the Nordics
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- C.10+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip credit fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site