Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy firm and a free-thinking software company providing solutions to clients based in UK, Poland and United States.
The successful candidates will join as a Business Development Consultant and work as part of a Brickendon’s Sales team to sell our internal solutions and products to our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
Sales and Business Development
- Through relationship, corporate and personal networks and lead generation activities.
- Build a sales pipeline and close product sales opportunities to meet or exceed your agreed targets.
- In charge of researching and engaging potential clients, including running telephone campaigns, primarily to the company's target schools. You would be provided with training as well as with targets to hit.
- Understand the solution sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leveraging this knowledge to hone sales strategies
- Working as a business partner to our current and potential clients. Ensuring regular meetings and reviews to understand the clients’ needs
- Working with Product Management to use customer feedback and analytical insights in the formation of new products/solutions.
Bid Management and Pre-Sales
- Ownership of related bid and presales activity. Working with the Senior Sales and Delivery teams to present the best solutions for the client.
Commercial Management and Negotiation
- Take a lead role in negotiating commercial and product agreements with new clients. Ensuring that the solution is in line with our commercial framework.
The Business Development Consultant will possess the following skills and experience;
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
- Delivering to present sales or business development targets that are in line with the business plan.
- The incumbent will ideally have 1-2 sales experience ideally within B2B telephone sales or equivalent.
- Confident at cold calling
- Great commercial drive
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all colleagues
- Experience or drive to deliver new business sales
- Understands and manages the tactical subtleties in executing a sales plan with a customer/client.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Result oriented
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience