An award-winning investment house across private equity, property finance and quoted equities which supports growing SMEs and professional property developers across the UK is seeking to hire a business development associate to help support a senior business development manager as part of their continuing expansion.
The company offers a range of tax-efficient investments including VCTs, EIS, IHT solutions in the private and AIM quoted space, with an established track record of delivering for investors and the businesses they support.
The Business Development Associate must be high energy, likeable, motivated, articulate and passionate. They must enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced business and Business Development team. The role will be based at their head offie in Mayfair, but may be asked to travel in the UK, to support the senior business development managers.
Candidates must display the following attributes
- High energy – strong work ethic
- Support subsequent capital raises, building a deep understanding of the firm and its investments
- Working to and achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Must display strong attention to detail
- Engaging financial advisers and ability to build and grow own bank of clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High quality consultative sales skills
- Focussed on delivering exceptional customer service
- Team ethic / teamplayer
Core Functions of the Role
- Helping management and develop existing relationships with financial advisers
- Helping support the senior BDMs grow their adviser client base
- Build and deliver the business plan
- Provide the highest quality and unrivalled level of customer service
- Being main point of contact for inbound queries from financial advisers
- Implement new sales campaigns