Business Development Analyst
- Candidate Driven
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- O'Connell Resourcing
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Our client are a blue-chip global systematic asset management group with several billion dollars in AUM. They’re looking to add a dynamic junior to their business development team in London to take on a broad client focused Investor Relations role.
- Provide support to senior members of the London team and broader Business Development group whose objective is to develop and maintain relationships with the firm’s investor base.
- Develop strong product and asset class knowledge and aggressively demonstrate an interest of the investment strategy
- Liaise with other members of firm to update marketing materials and leverage the firm’s intellectual capital (e.g., coordinate the distribution of white papers, webinars and analysis).
- Complete Requests for Proposal/Information and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Interact with portfolio managers to help create and maintain up-to-date, high quality presentation materials.
- Act as a point of contact for existing institutional investors and be responsible for marshalling the full resources of the firm to coordinate responses to all investor inquiries.
- Coordinate and participate in client meetings and conference calls with investors.
- Hard working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, collaborative environment
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic about developing and implementing ideas
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as within a team
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of finance and the investment management industry is highly desirable
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business or a Science, Quantitative, or Engineering Program from a top university.
- 1-3 years of relevant post-undergraduate experience at an investment management or asset consultant firm is strongly preferred
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel