eFinancialCareers provides finance professionals with the latest job opportunities, career information and invaluable industry insights they need to maximise their potential. Through its recruitment solutions eFinancialCareers provides financial services recruiters a vital competitive edge by enabling them to source the highly qualified professionals they need to achieve their strategic ambitions - quickly and efficiently.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary and great benefits, including generous holiday allowance, healthcare, pension, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognised, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI.
We are looking for an Associate Business Development Executive to join our Sales team in Shoreditch, London.
- Identifies and initiates contact with potential new customers; calls on clients and potential clients in person, by written letters and by telephone as appropriate
- Prepares sales contracts; services existing contracts
- Researches customer backgrounds, financial / sales / business issues as required, compiling sales collateral to take to each client meeting
- Tracks and analyses sales data; monitors business trends and customer preferences
- Establishes and maintains rapport with all clients and potential clients
- Ensures professional, quality service and customer satisfaction
- Responds to inquiries, concerns and complaints from customers and potential customers
- Attends and participates in meetings, conferences, training, etc., as required or appropriate
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate client account information
- Coordinates customer order fulfillment
- Submit various records and reports including weekly sales reports, end of month revenue reports, expense reports, client files, invoices, etc.
- Performs routine administrative/office tasks as required, including but not limited to preparing reports and correspondence, copying and filing documents, entering computer data, etc.
- Coordinates sales activities with those of other company departments as appropriate
- Refers to policy and procedure manuals, staff handbook, trade publications, directories, etc.
- Performs related duties as required
Principal Internal / External Contacts:
- Sales Team
- Clients – Banking and financial services companies
- Customer Services
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Proven track record of sales and ability to hit challenging targets
- Strong business development skills
- Strong data analysis skills to create evidence based sales proposals
- High professionalism and ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Experience in the recruitment industry desirable
Required Education and/or Experience
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a demanding and pressured environment
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Evidence of working within a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to take responsibility and work autonomously
- Ability to achieve targets
In return we offer a market leading benefits package which includes an excellent basic salary, uncapped commission, company private healthcare, contributory pension and competitive holiday.
If you feel you could make a difference and want to become part of one of the UK’s biggest Job Boards, there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us!