Sitting within the core Finance function, our client is currently undergoing a large scale cloud system implementation, which requires a full phase of Business Analysis to integrate prudential regulatory returns. Following initial analysis, the incumbent will be expected to make a series of process enhancements before evolving to form part of a larger Finance data team.
Please review the below criteria and, if suitable, apply using the details below:
- You are an experienced Business Analyst who has a c.5 years+ experience working in the project space.
- You are proficient using data analysis/coding experience (VBA, T-SQL)
- You have recent and relevant experience across Regulatory Reporting and understand the relevant processes coordinating with PRA/FCA
- You have spent the majority of your career within Investment Management (preferred)
- You hold an Accounting qualification (preferred)
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.