£800 Umbrella, 12 month contract My client is a leading Investment Management business looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst joining their core data team. This team has been established to provide a single point of access to all business systems to core data sets such as investment positions, instruments and portfolios. They are looking for a technically minded Business Analyst to join this team as they build out capabilities to support current project/business requirements while in parallel engaging with the Technology Strategy programme to implement a forward-thinking data architecture.
To be considered it is required that you have the following experience:
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst working on IT and Data related projects within Asset Management
- Good knowledge/understanding of the Asset Management industry, asset classes, products and structure.
- Strong Data projects experience, skill in collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
- a basic level of SQL, able to run template queries, interrogate databases, etc.
- Ability to apply suitable analytical approaches to requirements discovery, documentation and solution delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience with the ability to effectively communicate at a level and depth appropriate to the audience.
- Demonstrable experience of gathering requests and technical specifications.
- Experience working in Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.