A great new opportunity has arisen to join a leading bank in their Financial Control team.
Badenoch and Clark are representing a multinational investment bank to recruit for a Business controller. The role has the responsibility for a variation of financial controls & accounting/regulatory reporting requirements.
- Financial & regulatory reporting based on both consolidated (i.e. - US GAAP) & local (i.e. - IFRS) accounting & regulatory regimes
- Execution of core balance sheet and P&L controls, including attribution, substantiation & reconciliation, across financial products receiving both Fair Value & Non-FV accounting
- Forecasting and recovery and resolution planning
- Valuation Control execution & documentation, including Independent Price Verification, Fair Value Hierarchy categorisation & Prudent Valuation reporting
- MUST HAVE credit based fixed income products experience within investment banking
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
You must have UK right to work in order to apply for this role.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy