Business Compliance Director
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Tilney Group
- 12 Apr 19
Location: Based in either London or Bracknell (with travel to both offices and Liverpool office required) Do you have Financial Planning / Investment Management compliance experience? Are you experienced in managing and empowering large teams? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity that you can make your own, where you will develop the compliance agenda, influencing and advising the business on how to deliver their strategic aims in a compliant manner.
In this newly created role you will assist the Chief Risk Officer in embedding the business compliance strategy framework, you will cover everything from Compliance Advisory through to regulatory returns.
You will have excellent communication skills influencing and advising the businesses on how to deliver their strategic aims in a compliant manner and experience in managing change strategically across a business.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to discuss further, please either apply below or contact me on elyse.victory@Tilney.co.uk.
Duties will also include:
- Support the Chief Risk Officer in developing, implementing and embedding the Risk & Compliance strategy and framework across the regulated entities and business lines.
- Ensure that compliance policies and processes are well documented and communicated throughout the business and that business awareness of them is maintained and enhanced
- Deliver the rolling 12-month Compliance Plan covering business-facing advisory and technical Compliance functions
- Lead and manage the advisory teams to ensure the business has effective suitability controls in place
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements are in place for the end-to-end implementation of Regulatory Change programmes within the business
- Build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with senior management and businesses
- Undertake and complete various projects, as deemed appropriate to the needs of the business, effectively and efficiently, demonstrating a clear understanding of regulatory and internal procedures with practical, workable results