Business Change Manager - SVP - London This is a role with a top-tier international Private Bank that sits within the COO office reporting to the Head of Business & Regulatory Change. The Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. In the role you will be working in conjunction with Front Office, Product, Control Functions and Operations Technology teams. The role will involve interfacing with key senior stakeholders and internal clients across the organisation.
- The role holder will be assigned to individual projects and programmes within the Private Bank across the EMEA region.
- Drive and lead business case analysis across Business, Control, Technology & Operations and front to back Operating processes.
- Execute successful project management discipline across key projects / programs.
- Analyse and understand the implications of regulatory change due to new local and cross-border regulations
- Lead and manage Steering Committees which can identify how to manage and escalate issues, risks and dependencies so that you can find solutions and define mitigation plans.
- Expertise in Private Banking or Capital Markets domains with deep front to back knowledge through the various functions that include, Front Office, Middle Office, Operations - Clearing & Settlements.
- A deep product knowledge of asset classes including FX, equities, FI or derivatives.
- Consultancy experience can be advantageous
- Credible Project management experience in leading and delivering mid to large scale implementations working with Front Office and Infrastructure partners
- Front to back experience of implementing regulatory initiatives such as MIFID2, EMIR across the lifecycle. This is not a technology role.
- Delivery of digital initiatives.
- This is a permanent role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory