- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 May 19
Business Auditor # 131889
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in [London] we are seeking to recruit an Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies.
- Contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank.
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous.
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have a basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills [fluency in German would be an asset] and can present in a simple and concise way.
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team.
About the Team
We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.