Business Analyst Uncleared Margin Rule - Hedge Fund
- GBP600 - GBP800 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 21 Sep 18
Reputable high performing Hedge Fund is currently resourcing for an Uncleared Margin Rule (UMR) Business Analyst. The UMR Business Analyst will across multiple UMR workstreams.
Reputable high performing Hedge Fund is currently resourcing for an Uncleared Margin Rule (UMR) Business Analyst.
The UMR Business Analyst will across multiple UMR workstreams.
Key Duties will involve but not limited to:
- Scoping and requirements gathering across UMR
- Gap Analysis and Documentation
- Heavy Engagement across the business and Stakeholder Management
- Running workshops and user case stories
- Build out of standardised plans across all UMR workstreams
- Project Reporting and workflow diagrams
- Integration of UMR project activities into BAU activities
- Extensive Business Analyst experience within Financial Services
- Business Analyst for the delivery of UMR requirements or similar regulatory projects
- SME across UMR implementations, SIMM Calcs and CRIF
- Good knowledge margin process, preferably from a line management role in that (or a related) area
- Strong Business knowledge and OTC product coverage
- Experience and knowledge of technical solutions in the Margin space (ArcadiaSoft)